Congratulations on your achievements!
The University of Michigan-Dearborn holds a commencement ceremony in December (until 2020) and April/May. Students who have completed a Degree/Diploma application for the term of the ceremony or the Summer term before or after the ceremony are eligible to participate in commencement.
**Check back often for additional information throughout the semester.
This year's spring commencement will be held on Sunday, April 26, 2020, at the Crisler Center in Ann Arbor. Crisler Center doors open at noon for guests.
- Graduates must be in line for the processional by 12:00 p.m.
- The student processional into the arena begins at 1:00 p.m.
- The ceremony starts at 1:30 pm.
- The ceremony is expected to last two hours and 30 minutes.
- Can't attend in person? A livestream will be available for virtual guests to join the celebration on our Facebook page.
Get Ready for Commencement
Read about the important, required steps you need to take in order to be eligible for commencement and get tips on how to prepare for the big day. Graduates and their guests will find helpful day-of information here, too.
For more information
For questions about applying for graduation, eligibility, preparing for graduation, tickets, caps/gowns, and related questions, please call 313-583-6500 or email email@example.com.
For questions about commencement logistics (venue, parking, time) and related questions, please call 313-593-5140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.