Congratulations on your achievements!
The University of Michigan-Dearborn holds a commencement ceremony in December (until 2020) and April/May. Students who have completed a Degree/Diploma application for the term of the ceremony, or the Summer term before or after the ceremony are eligible to participate in commencement.
This year's fall commencement will be held on Saturday, December 14, 2019, at the UM-Dearborn Fieldhouse.
- The College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) and College of Business (COB) ceremony begins at 10 a.m. and lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- The College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters and College of Education, Health, and Human Services ceremony begins at 3 p.m. and lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- Can't attend in person? A livestream will be available for virtual guests to join the celebration.
- CECS will host a reception for graduates and their guests, immediately following the ceremony, inside the Institute for Advanced Vehicle Systems.
- COB will host a reception for graduates and their guests, immediately following the ceremony, inside the atrium of Fairlane Center South.
Get Ready for Commencement
Read about the important, required steps you need to take in order to be eligible for commencement and get tips on how to prepare for the big day. Graduates and their guests will find helpful day-of information here, too.
For more information
For questions about applying for graduation, eligibility, preparing for graduation, tickets, caps/gowns, and related questions, please call 313-583-6500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about commencement logistics (venue, parking, time) and related questions, please call 313-593-5140.