- Ph.D., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- M.S., London School of Economics and Political Science
- B.S., National Polytechnic Institute
- Kampfner R. “Adaptability and the Integration of Computer-based Information Processing into the Dynamics of Organizations,” BioSystems, Vol. 85, pp. 30-36, 2006.
- Kampfner, R. “Digital and Biological Computing in Organizations,” BioSystems, Vol 64, pp. 179-188, 2002.
- Kampfner, R. “Modeling of Computer-based Systems,” Guest Article, Modeling and Simulation Magazine, Simulation, June 2001.
- Kampfner, R. “Achieving Compatibility of the Information System with the Organization through the Design of the User Interface,” Journal of Computer Science and Information Management, Vol. 3, No. 4, 19-27, 2000.
- Kampfner, R. "Using Domain-Independent Knowledge for the Integration of Knowledge-Based Systems," Journal of Computer Science and Information Management, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 35-41, 1998.
- Kampfner, R. "A Hierarchical Model of Organizational Control for the Analysis of Information Systems Requirements," Information Systems. Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 243-254, 1987.
Associate Professor Emeritus, Computer and Information Science
4901 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn, MI 48128
Biography and Education
Teaching and Research
- Member for
- 4 years 3 months