The Parking Services Office is open business days 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Students can pick up a parking permit in the Parking Services Office, located in the Campus Support Services ("CSS") Building. The Parking Services Office is open business days from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- The Parking Office offers extended hours at the beginning of each semester.
- Students must be registered for classes and provide a valid UMID to receive a parking permit.
- Only one (1) permit per student will be issued.
- Students must park in permit designated spaces only. Students are not considered visitors. They cannot use visitor parking spaces. Pay-to-park visitor spaces are strictly reserved for off-campus visitors. Violators will be ticketed.
Parking Lot & Campus Road Closures
Visit the Campus Maintenance & Construction Page for details about scheduled parking lot and campus road maintenance.