The forms on this page are PDFs. For the best user experience, we recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete these forms. ​Download and install free Adobe Reader onto your computer if not already installed. Once a form has been downloaded, it can be completed and saved. 

If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies

Graduate Admission Forms

Master's Program Recommendation Form (PDF) 

All master's level programs

Specialist Program Recommendation Form (PDF) 

Education Specialist, Ed.S.

Doctoral Program Recommendation Form (PDF) 

Education, Ed.D.; Automotive Systems Engineering, Ph.D.; Computer and Information Science, Ph.D.; Electrical and Computer Engineering, Ph.D.; Industrial and Systems Engineering, Ph.D.; Information Systems Engineering, Ph.D.; Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Ph.D.

Graduate Program Paper Application (PDF) Master's, Specialist, or Doctoral

Please print clearly or type to complete. 

This application is for degree-seeking graduate programs at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. Before completing this paper application, we encourage you to consider applying online. One of the many benefits to applying online is the ability to self-monitor and check for updates at any time. This is not possible if you submit a paper application.  

Forms for Current or Previously Enrolled Graduate Students

Application for Graduate Readmission Form (PDF)

This form is for students previously enrolled in a graduate program at the University of Michigan-Dearborn who have not registered for any courses here for over 12 months. To regain current student status, please complete the form and submit any supporting documents to the appropriate academic unit. 

Graduate Change of Degree Program or Concentration Form (PDF)

This form should only be used by current students requesting a change of degree program or concentration. Please complete the form and submit any supporting documents to the appropriate academic unit. If you have been absent from your current program for over 12 months, please complete an Application for Graduate Readmission Form.
If you are a graduate applicant who has not yet enrolled in courses and wish to change your program, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies for further details.

Note: A maximum of 15 credit hours can be transferred from a Rackham-affiliated graduate program to a Dearborn graduate program, and vice versa.