Online learning, long-term outcomes.
Connect to the power of a University of Michigan degree from the comfort of your own home.
Many of our graduate students have full-time jobs, families, work travel or other personal obligations that keep them moving. We offer the flexibility you need to fulfill your commitments and earn the degree that will advance your career and education.
Online Degree Programs
We offer 18 online master’s programs designed for working professionals. For some programs, course exams may require proctoring. Many additional graduate programs offer some of their required courses in an online or hybrid format.
- Automotive Systems Engineering (MSE)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Computer Engineering (MSE)
- Computer and Information Science (MS)
- Education (MA)
- Educational Technology (MA)
- Electrical Engineering (MSE)
- Energy Systems Engineering (MSE)
- Engineering Management (MS)
- Finance (MS)
- Industrial and Systems Engineering (MSE)
- Information Systems and Technology (MS)
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering (MSE)
- Mechanical Engineering (MSE)
- Program and Project Management (MS)
- Software Engineering (MS)
- Dual Business Administration (MBA) and Finance (MS)
- Dual Business Administration (MBA) and Industrial and Systems Engineering (MSE)
Online in every college
In addition to the graduate online degree programs listed above, all four of our colleges also offer various online courses that students may enroll in as part of an on-campus degree program.
Current Online Courses
Thinking about taking an online course? See our course offerings for next term. Check back frequently as new options are added often.
Current online students and faculty can find resources especially for them here.
Important information for out-of-state students
Colleges and universities are required to comply with the distance education laws of each state. If you’re an out-of-state student seeking to enroll in an online program or course, please use this tool hosted by UM-Flint to check the university’s status with your state.