Hong Kong

Documents Required for Admission

If you are still attending secondary school:

  • Official transcript from years 9­, 10, 11, and 12 (if applicable). If the transcript is issued in a language other than English, it must be accompanied by a separate certified word-for-word English translation.

If you have completed secondary school:

  • Official copy of Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) or official copy of Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE), accompanied by a certified word-for-word English translation. 
  • Official transcript of Hong Kong Advanced Supplementary Level Examinations (HKASLE), if applicable. And/or official transcript of Hong Kong Advanced Level Examinations (HKALE), if applicable, accompanied by a certified word-for-word English translation.

Additional Requirements:

  • SAT or ACT Score
  • English Language Proficiency Exam Score (IELTS, MELAB, or TOEFL)

All required foreign credential transcripts and exam results can be submitted either to the University of Michigan-Dearborn as official original or certified true (attested) copies.  Documents sent from ​the applicant will not be considered official.

Office of Undergraduate Admissions

1145 - James C. Renick University Center
4901 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
View on Map
Phone: 313-593-5100
Fax: 313-436-9167