The Office of Metropolitan Impact with be operating remotely until further notice. To reach us, please email email@example.com. Please look to our social media for regular updates.
OMI promotes the University's Mission by forging mutually beneficial partnerships.
The mission of the Office of Metropolitan Impact is to further develop the volume, value, and impact of mutually beneficial community partnerships for research, teaching, learning, and service and to enhance aspects of the Chancellor’s Metropolitan Vision as defining dimensions of University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- The Office of Metropolitan Impact will be operating remotely until further notice. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through social media, where we will be sharing information on community resources.
- Facebook: officeofmetropolitanimpact
- Twitter: @Met_Impact
- Instagram: met_impact
- A wide variety of valuable information on resources for the community during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Poverty Solutions in Ann Arbor's Guide to COVID-19 resources
- UM-Dearborn student resources
- Working from home resources
- Advice on mental health
- K-12 educational resources
- Health information
- Food insecurity
- Articles relevant to COVID-19
- Information on the water restart program
- Internet and connectivity resources
- Infographics on a variety of subjects
- Companies hiring
- Connect2Community website from the Ginsberg Center in Ann Arbor
Catch up on OMI programs in the news:
- Community-Based Project and Community-Based Research Seed Grants applications are still being accepted through April 10th. Visit our Seed Grants page for the application link.
- The Winter Poverty Simulation was canceled due to concerns about COVID-19 (also known as the coronavirus). Please look for information about a Poverty Simulation to be scheduled in the fall.
- OMI Executive Directory Tracy Hall, Ph.D., presented at the Fauri Conference on the Ann Arbor campus. For the video, see the following link. https://ssw.umich.edu/offices/alumni/fauri
- Interested in a Discretionary Seed Grant? Visit our Seed Grants page for more details and the application link.
- Want to know more about the 2019 State of the Strait conference and the role OMI played in it?
- Learn more about a grant we received from Poverty Solutions.