The Office of Metropolitan Impact will be operating remotely until further notice. To reach us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please look to our social media for regular updates.
OMI promotes the University's Mission by forging mutually beneficial partnerships.
The mission of the Office of Metropolitan Impact is to further develop the volume, value, and impact of mutually beneficial community partnerships for research, teaching, learning, and service and to enhance aspects of the University’s Metropolitan Vision as defining dimensions of University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- The Univeristy of Michigan-Dearborn and the Office of Metropolitan Impact will no longer be the host site for Public Allies Metro Detroit. The new website can be found at https://publicallies.org/detroit/ and you can email site director Paquenia Suggs at email@example.com.
- The Office of Metropolitan Impact will be operating remotely until further notice. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through social media, where we will be sharing information on community resources.
- Facebook: officeofmetropolitanimpact
- Twitter: @Met_Impact
- Instagram: met_impact
Catch up on OMI programs in the news:
- OMI presented a training on Healing Centered Restorative Engagement (HCRE) for Jobs for Michigan's Graduates (JMG).
- Staff from OMI, as well as Dean of Students Amy Finley, recently participated in a panel for the Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities on Supporting Opportunity Youth & Fostering Successful Outcomes.
- Talent Gateway has released a wonderful Campus Resource Guide.
- Community-Based Project and Community-Based Research Seed Grants applications are now closed and being evaluated by a team of reviewers. We will announce our winners shortly. Visit our Seed Grants page for more information.
- OMI Executive Directory Tracy Hall, Ph.D., presented at the Fauri Conference on the Ann Arbor campus. For the video, see the following link. https://ssw.umich.edu/offices/alumni/fauri
- Learn more about a grant we received from Poverty Solutions.