The Office of Metropolitan Impact will be operating remotely until further notice. To reach us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please look to our social media for regular updates.
OMI promotes the University's Mission by forging mutually beneficial partnerships.
The mission of the Office of Metropolitan Impact is to further develop the volume, value, and impact of mutually beneficial community partnerships for research, teaching, learning, and service and to enhance aspects of the Chancellor’s Metropolitan Vision as defining dimensions of University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- The Office of Metropolitan Impact will be operating remotely until further notice. Reach us at email@example.com or through social media, where we will be sharing information on community resources.
- Facebook: officeofmetropolitanimpact
- Twitter: @Met_Impact
- Instagram: met_impact
- A wide variety of valuable information on resources for the community during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Poverty Solutions in Ann Arbor's Guide to COVID-19 resources
- Resources gathered by Detroit Councilwoman Raquel Castaneda-Lopez
- Physical/Mental health and fitness
- UM Faculty and Staff resources
- UM-Dearborn student resources
- Employment and small business resources
- Working from home resources
- COVID-19 quick facts
- K-12 educational resources
- Information on food and food access
- Articles relevant to COVID-19
- Infographics on a variety of subjects
- Connect2Community website from the Ginsberg Center in Ann Arbor
- Information on financial wellness
- Resources and information for non-profit organizations
- Housing, internet, and utilities
- Information on transportation services
Catch up on OMI programs in the news:
- Staff from OMI, as well as Dean of Students Amy Finley, recently participated in a panel for the Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities on Supporting Opportunity Youth & Fostering Successful Outcomes.
- Talent Gateway has released a wonderful Campus Resource Guide.
- Community-Based Project and Community-Based Research Seed Grants applications are now closed and being evaluated by a team of reviewers. We will announce our winners shortly. Visit our Seed Grants page for more information.
- The Winter Poverty Simulation was canceled due to concerns about COVID-19 (also known as the coronavirus). Please look for information about a Poverty Simulation to be scheduled in the future.
- OMI Executive Directory Tracy Hall, Ph.D., presented at the Fauri Conference on the Ann Arbor campus. For the video, see the following link. https://ssw.umich.edu/offices/alumni/fauri
- Want to know more about the 2019 State of the Strait conference and the role OMI played in it?
- Learn more about a grant we received from Poverty Solutions.