Through a partnership with the UM-Dearborn Mardigian Library, the catalog for books in the CEHHS Curriculum Knowledge Center is now online.
To search the catalog within the CKC collection, go to the Mardigian Library Catalog Advanced Search page and select "CEHHS Curriculum Center" from the box marked "Location." You will also need to enter other search criteria, such as keyword, title, author or subject.
Students, faculty, and staff may check-out materials from the CKC collection by presenting a valid MCard (UM-Dearborn photo ID card).
- The loan period for books is 3 weeks with 3 renewal options unless someone else has placed a recall or hold on the item
- Books may be renewed electronically, you must include the title of the item you wish to renew and must provide your student I.D. number
- All materials are subject to recalls
- Students receive library privileges only during semesters they are enrolled in classes
- Books borrowed from the Curriculum Knowledge Library MUST be returned to the Curriculum Knowledge Center