The College of Education, Health, and Human Services is located on the university's Fairlane Center campus.
- Advising Offices (201-246 FCS, Quad C and Quad D)
- Computer Labs (190 FCS and 194 FCS)
- Conference Room (252 FCS)
- Curriculum Knowledge Center (CKC) (267 FCS)
- Dean's Office (253 FCS)
- Faculty and Instructor Offices (201-246 FCS, Quad C and Quad D)
- Field Placement Office (262 FCS)
- Student Lounge (263 FCS)
- Student Services (262 FCS)
It is the mission of the Office of Emergency Management to provide a safe and secure environment for all faculty, staff, students and visitors coming to the university and will strive to prevent the loss of life and reduce injuries and property damage during natural and man-made incidents/events through emergency management principles of mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery.
Please visit the Office of Emergency Management webpage to review information about campus safety and emergency preparedness.
The College of Education, Health, and Human Services strives to provide state of the art technology and its related services to students.
The College of Education, Health, and Human Services has two computer labs available for students. The labs are located at 190 and 194 FCS. All software required for CEHHS classes will be pre-installed on these lab computers.
- FCS 190, LAB: is an open computer lab unless being used by a schedule course.
- Hours Mon-Thu 9.00 am - 9.00 pm; Fridays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm; Saturdays and Sundays CLOSED
- The lab closes during all UM-Dearborn honored holidays, breaks and campus closings.
- FCS 194, LAB: is a computer lab for scheduled courses only.
Other computer labs
If the CEHHS lab is not available, try the ITS labs on main campus, or the Fairlane Center shared lab in 138 FCN. This lab is found along the hallway connecting the Fairlane Center North and South opposite the windows facing the courtyard. See the College of Business' Campus, Facilities and Technology page for the most current scheduling information.