Common Public Safety Request Forms
Updates for Requests and Communication of Submissions
Part of that commitment means that forms for common service and information requests are available online.
If you would like to contact us in a different way for this information, call our administrative office at 313-593-9953 for assistance or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Police report request. Use this form to request a copy of an incident report, a medical assistance report, or a traffic/vehicle accident report.
- Single Event/Short term access request. Use this form to request access to a building or space for a short period of time. Please note that other documentation and an authorized signer are needed to fulfill this request.
- Special/Overnight parking request. Use this form to park your vehicle overnight on campus. Please note that requests will only be processed Monday through Friday 8 a.m. through 4 p.m.
- Found items report. Use this report to let us know about an item you found.
- Campus Security Authority (CSA) reporting form. Campus Security Authorities (CSAs) are required to report Clery Act-qualifying crimes which occurred on campus, in public areas bordering campus and in certain non-campus buildings owned or leased by the university. Only CSAs should use this form to file a report.
- Compliments or complaints feedback form. Share your feedback about your experience with DPS.
Reporting crimes directly to the Department of Public Safety is encouraged. Calls to the Department of Public safety are handled immediately--call dispatch at 313-593-5333 or dial 9-1-1.