The Office of Metropolitan Impact will be operating remotely until further notice. To reach us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please look to our social media for regular updates.
The mission of the Office of Metropolitan Impact is to further develop the volume, value, and impact of mutually beneficial community partnerships for research, teaching, learning, and service, and to support the University's focus on Urban Futures as a defining dimension of University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- The Office of Metropolitan Impact will be operating remotely until further notice. Reach us at email@example.com or through social media, where we will be sharing information on community resources.
- Facebook: officeofmetropolitanimpact
- Twitter: @Met_Impact
- Instagram: met_impact
Catch up on what is happening at the Office of Metropolitan Impact!
- Learn more about Professor Paul Draus's Alleway Activation project, funded in part by an OMI Seed Grant.
- OMI is working with Professor Jacob Napieralski and some of his GIS students on a Ford C3 grant based in Southeast Dearborn. The team is working with the City of Dearborn, Healthy Dearborn, Dearborn residents, and other partners.
- Joshua Akers was recently awarded an off cycle seed grant for his work with Property Praxis, a speculative property mapping tool. This is expected to be especially helpful with the anticipated wave of evictions expected in January. He talks about his work in a recent Reporter article.
How To Reach Us
During the Fall 2021 semester we’ll be conducting university business primarily virtually or in person by appointment when necessary. Our contact information and location are below.