Standard Current Term Payment Plan
The University of Michigan-Dearborn provides a program for current terms available at the Student Accounts Self Service website. Students enrolled in this program will have their tuition and fees divided into equal installments due on fixed dates once a month. Questions regarding those payments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The main payment plan description has been summarized below:
- The standard current term payment plan expects students to pay multiple equal installments of his or her tuition balance.
- There are two option of how to pay when selecting a payment plan: 1) AUTOMATIC or 2) PAY EACH MONTH. When a student selects the AUTOMATIC Payment Plan, he or she is electing to have all three installments scheduled to be withdrawn from a saved payment method. If a students selects the PAY EACH MONTH Payment Plan, he or she is electing to manually make each installment on or before their due dates. Regardless of how you select to pay on your payment plan, the installment dates are the same for both. One installment is due on the following dates.
- Summer 2017 3 Month AUTOMATIC, or PAY EACH MONTH Payment Plan
- May 24, 2017
- June 21, 2017
- July 19, 2017
-- Enrollment begins March 2017.
-- Winter 2017 charges and all previous term charges must be paid.
-- Enrollment ends May 23, 2017.
The final installment may be slightly larger than the others if the value cannot be divided evenly.
- Most payment plan deadlines are extended beyond the first installment date to grant additional time to enroll. When enrolling in the payment plan after the first installment date, the student must pay the first installment along with the non-refundable setup fee online at the time of registration.
- A down payment is not required when enrolling in a payment plan on or before the 100% due date. However, a down payment may be required if qualifying students enroll in a payment plan after the 100% tuition & fees due date. A non-refundable setup fee must be paid online to complete registration for the payment plan. The non-refundable setup fee is traditionally $40.00 if enrolling before the 100% due date and $75.00 when enrolling after the 100% due date.