About the Program
This 30 credit hours degree program is designed for engineers and other professionals who have responsibility for designing, installing, improving and evaluating large integrated systems. Specializations/courses are available in the areas of:
- Human Factors/Ergonomics
- Operations Research & Management Science
- Quality Systems Design
- Advanced Manufacturing & Automation
- Information Systems Management
- Program Management & Product Development
The program may be completed entirely on campus, entirely online, or through a combination of on-campus and online courses.
- Provide students with the requisite knowledge and skills that enable them to design, install and manage large integrated engineering and service systems.
- Provide students with analytical skills that allow them to evaluate and improve large integrated engineering and service systems.
- Provide students access to modern engineering tools that enable them to solve complex industrial and systems engineering problems.