Student Business Cards
Order student business cards.
UM-Dearborn students may identify themselves on business cards as students of the university, provided that it is clear that they are students and not employed by or representing the university in an official capacity. Students employed by the university may also include their job title and contact information.
To order business cards, students may follow these steps:
- Go to U-M Print-Copy-Mail.
- Click on the Dearborn Students button.
- It will prompt you to Create an Account using your unique names and student ID number.
- Click the gray "Catalog" TAB (under the logo at the top) to begin.
- You will see a Student Business Cards category, click there.
- Click on the Dearborn Student Business card.
- Fill out the form, create the preview and pick your quantity.
- Click Check Out. Follow the steps on the screen to process your order.
- Your business cards can be billed to your student account and will be available for pick up at the front desk of the University Center.