Welcome to the Hub
The Hub for Teaching and Learning Resources (often referred to simply as the “Hub”) serves as a single portal for resources to help faculty explore pedagogical issues and opportunities, enhance curriculum and fully apply assessment practices.
The Hub for Teaching & Learning Resources assists faculty, staff and students achieve their teaching and learning goals by providing pedagogical, technological and assessment support.
The specific services and initiatives, some co-created with faculty, the Hub provides:
- Coordinate faculty professional development across campus
- Facilitate custom trainings and programs for departments and units
- Consult one-on-one with faculty regarding pedagogy, technology and assessment
- Provide grants to support teaching and learning
- Oversee orientation and ongoing support for new faculty
October 25 Paul Hernandez Keynote and Workshop (UM-Dearborn / HFC Collaborative)
Pedagogy of Real Talk: This workshop focuses on the pedagogical approach created by Paul Hernandez. Paul shares the foundations of his alternative pedagogy and informs others of the usable, modifiable components and tools to strengthen relationships with students.