Welcome to the Hub
The Hub for Teaching and Learning Resources (often referred to simply as the “Hub”) serves as a single portal for resources to help faculty explore pedagogical issues and opportunities, enhance curriculum and fully apply assessment practices.
Quick Link: Emergency Planning for Continuity of Instruction
Digital Education Virtual Office Hours: Drop in any Thursday from 11-Noon
Hub Virtual Drop-in Coffee Hours: Drop in any Wednesday from 11-Noon
Schedule a remote appointment with one of our Instructional Designers below!
If you have any trouble using the meetingbird scheduler, or if you would just like the next available appointment with any Instructional Designer, please email Beth Medere, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hub for Teaching & Learning Resources assists faculty, staff and students achieve their teaching and learning goals by providing pedagogical, technological and assessment support.
The specific services and initiatives, some co-created with faculty, the Hub provides:
- Coordinate faculty professional development across campus
- Facilitate custom trainings and programs for departments and units
- Consult one-on-one with faculty regarding pedagogy, technology and assessment
- Provide grants to support teaching and learning
- Oversee orientation and ongoing support for new faculty