Welcome to the Hub
The Hub for Teaching and Learning Resources (often referred to simply as the “Hub”) serves as a single portal for resources to help faculty explore pedagogical issues and opportunities, enhance curriculum and fully apply assessment practices.
Quick Link: Emergency Planning for Continuity of Instruction
Digital Education Virtual Office Hours: Drop in any Thursday from 11-Noon
Hub Virtual Drop-in Coffee Hours: Drop in any Wednesday from 11-Noon
For the transition to online classes, please use these meetingbird online scheduling links to set up a remote meeting with:
To connect with the Director of the Hub, please set up a meeting with Carla Vecchiola. If you have any trouble using the meetingbird app, please email Beth Medere, email@example.com.
The Hub for Teaching & Learning Resources assists faculty, staff and students achieve their teaching and learning goals by providing pedagogical, technological and assessment support.
The specific services and initiatives, some co-created with faculty, the Hub provides:
- Coordinate faculty professional development across campus
- Facilitate custom trainings and programs for departments and units
- Consult one-on-one with faculty regarding pedagogy, technology and assessment
- Provide grants to support teaching and learning
- Oversee orientation and ongoing support for new faculty