Deadline: 2:00 PM
Mail is picked up by the U.S. Post Office at 2:00 pm every afternoon. The mail must be in the mailroom by 2:00 pm to be processed.
Tips on Preparing Mail
- Attach a blue slip with your Short Code to each batch of mail.
- Separate international mail from United States mail.
- If you do not seal your envelopes, overlap the flaps to make it easier to run through the postage machine.
- The Post Office suggests typed addresses to expedite delivery.
- Personal mail weighing more than 13 oz. cannot be processed by the mailroom.
Continued Mail Delivery
We occasionally receive and deliver mail for people who no longer work at the University. We assume that someone else has replaced that person and that the mail may be pertinent to the department.