The Department of Police & Public Safety is here for you 24/7.
Part of that commitment means that forms for common service and information requests are available online.
If you would like to contact us in a different way for this information, call our administrative office at 313-593-9953 for assistance or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Police report request. Use this form to request a copy of an incident report, a medical assistance report, or a traffic/vehicle accident report.
- Single Event/Short term access request. Use this form to request access to a building or space for a short period of time. Please note that other documentation and an authorized signer are needed to fulfill this request.
- Special/Overnight parking request. Use this form to park your vehicle overnight on campus. Please note that requests will only be processed Monday through Friday 8 a.m. through 4 p.m.
- Lost items report. Use this report to let us know about an item you lost.
- Found items report. Use this report to let us know about an item you found.
- Campus Security Authority (CSA) reporting form. Campus Security Authorities (CSAs) are required to report Clery Act-qualifying crimes which occurred on campus, in public areas bordering campus and in certain non-campus buildings owned or leased by the university. Only CSAs should use this form to file a report.
- Compliments or complaints feedback form. Share your feedback about your experience with DPPS.
Reporting crimes directly to the Department of Police & Public Safety is encouraged. Calls to the Department of Police & Public safety are handled immediately--call dispatch at 313-593-5333 or dial 9-1-1.