Forms for Requests and Communication of Submissions for Services

We are currently under construction, we understand there will be a brief period of adjustment, and will be available for any questions or concerns you may have.

Please call us at (313) 593-9953 for assistance.

We appreciate your patience.

  • Event Notification

    Please be certain to contact University Unions and Events (UUE) for room reservations and event planning assistance in the University Center, the Union at Dearborn, and Fairlane Center, please contact the Events Services office at: 

    (313) 583-6511 

    Should you need additional assistance outside the scope of UUE, please submit the event notification form via the link below, no later than 3 pm the day prior to your event, otherwise, the Police and Public Safety  Department will not guarantee special requests will be recognized and processed.

    Event Notification Web Request 

    It is the requester’s responsibility to ensure that any additional departments needing notification are properly informed ahead of time, i.e. Facilities Management (593-5270) for ventilation and cleaning purposes; Registrar’s Office (593-5000) for regular classrooms; Audio-Visual (593-5180) for AV equipment.


  • Lost & Found Reports

    Please use the forms below to report lost or found items. If you have additional questions, you may contact our administrative offices.

    LOST REPORT: Report an item that you lost. 

    FOUND REPORT: Report an item that you found. 


  • Report Request

    Requests for Incident Reports or Traffic Accident Reports must be made in writing to us at or via our website request at least 48 hours prior to pick-up. When picking reports up, valid ID must be shown. 

Police & Public Safety Department

Campus Support Services Building (CSS)
Back to top of page