How to Use Flywire for International Payments
University of Michigan-Dearborn has partnered with Flywire to provide international students with an easy and secure method to make international tuition payments. As the leading payments processor for educational institutions all over the world, Flywire delivers student tuition payments quickly, easily, and securely.
By making your tuition payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Make payments in more than 150 currencies, online and from banks worldwide
- Increase your available payment methods to include international credit cards, international debit cards, and other international payment options that vary by country
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Enjoy peace of mind with dedicated multilingual customer support
- Ensure accurate and timely posting of your payment to your student account
Students are responsible for submitting a payment in the amount of tuition & fees owed that are posted to the student account. Student account refunds that involve a term with a Flywire tuition payment will be returned back to the international bank of the originating payment through Flywire.
Make a Payment
- Navigate to Student Profile. Log in using your uniqname and password where required.
- In the lower left corner, choose International Tuition Payment. This will navigate to the Flywire website.
- On the Flywire website, select the payment method you wish to make and initiate the payment by following the prompts and logging into to your Flywire account. If you do not have a Flywire account, you will follow the instructions to create an account.