Career Services at UM-Dearborn assists students and alumni from all majors, offering events and services to link them with employers.
Career Services offers a full spectrum of services to accommodate employers of all sizes, from the entrepreneurial enterprise to international manufacturing corporations.
Strength of UM-Dearborn Students and Alumni
- Strong work ethic; the majority finance their education through part-time and full-time employment
- Students come from a variety of ethnic and social backgrounds, representing over 80 countries, offering employers a diverse applicant base
- Excellent academic preparation; the average G.P.A. for incoming freshman is 3.6
- Strong alumni base and metropolitan impact; UM-Dearborn has over 50,000 living alumni, 80% of whom are living in and giving back to Michigan
- Proven leadership capabilities; students participate in over 130 student organizations on campus
- Learn more about the Dearborn Difference; view the Facts and Figures
- View the UM-Dearborn 2018 University Snapshot