We are one of just 5% of business schools worldwide to have earned AACSB accreditation.
University of Michigan Dearborn's College of Business is one of only 5% of business schools worldwide accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This accreditation speaks to the quality of our faculty, the relevancy of our courses and our commitment to continuous improvement.
U.S. News & World Report rankings
U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks our programs among the best in the nation:
- #1 in Michigan -- online MBA programs, 2021
- #2 in Michigan -- part-time (campus) MBA programs, 2021, 2022
- #2 in Michigan -- online graduate business programs, non-MBA (for MS in Finance), 2021
- #3 in Michigan -- undergraduate business programs, 2021
- #4 in Midwest -- "Top Public Regional Universities" (UM-Dearborn overall), 2021
Poets&Quants ranks our programs among the best in the nation:
- #42 in the US -- online MBA programs, 2021
- Best Undergraduate Business School, 2021
The Princeton Review ranking
The Princeton Review has named the College of Business a "Best Business School" for 2021, the 12th consecutive year.
Money Magazine ranking
“Best Colleges” (UM-Dearborn overall), 2020
Washington Monthly ranking
Midwest --“Best Bang for the Buck” (UM-Dearborn overall), 2019