The exceptional performance of our faculty has provided that the College of Business is one of only 786 schools worldwide to be accredited by AACSB International, The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
This accreditation not only speaks to the quality of the faculty but also to the relevancy and practical nature of the courses offered in the College.
U.S. News & World Report rankings:
- #1 in Michigan online MBA programs, 2017
- #36 in the U.S.
- Includes #5 rank in the U.S. for admissions selectivity
- #2 in Michigan part-time MBA programs, 2016
- #2 in Michigan online graduate business programs (non-MBA), 2017
- Includes #12 rank in the U.S. for admissions selectivity
- #3 in Michigan undergraduate business programs, 2017
Bloomberg Businessweek rankings, 2015:
- #2 in Michigan part-time MBA programs
- #31 in the U.S. among public universities
- #68 in the U.S. overall
- #3 in Michigan undergraduate business programs
- #30 in the U.S. among public universities
- #70 in the U.S. overall
- #2 in Michigan undergraduate business employer ranking (how well we prepare students for careers)
- #11 in the U.S. among public universities
- #26 in the U.S. overall
The Princeton Review has named the College of Business a "Best Business School" for the eighth consecutive year.
The Financial Engineer recently ranked our MS-Business Analytics program #28 in the U.S.