We are one of just 5% of business schools worldwide to have earned AACSB accreditation.
University of Michigan Dearborn's College of Business is one of only 5% of business schools worldwide accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This accreditation speaks to the quality of our faculty, the relevancy of our courses and our commitment to continuous improvement.
U.S. News & World Report rankings
U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks our programs among the best in the nation:
- #2 in Michigan -- online MBA programs, 2018
- #3 in Michigan -- online graduate business programs (non-MBA), 2018
- #3 in Michigan -- part-time MBA programs, 2018
- #3 in Michigan -- undergraduate business programs, 2018
- #20 "Best Value Schools" (UM-Dearborn overall) -- midwestern regional universities, 2018
The Princeton Review ranking
The Princeton Review has named the College of Business a "Best Business School" for the ninth consecutive year.
The Financial Engineer ranking
The Financial Engineer recently ranked our MS-Business Analytics program #28 in the U.S.