We offer academic advising to all current students to help with course planning and degree requirements.
Visit our virtual office for drop-in COB master's student advising:
October 18-19: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
October 20: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
October 21: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
October 22: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
October 25-27: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
November 1-3: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Great for quick questions!
Speak with an academic advisor by email, phone, or video
- Quick questions: call us at 313-593-4776 or email us at email@example.com.
- Academic planning and other in-depth questions: call us at 313-593-4776 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone or video advising appointment. Please be specific, and please include your full name and UMID number in your email.
- Learn more about the University of Michigan-Dearborn's current COVID-19 response. We remain fully operational and are ready to assist you.
Future students and admission inquires
- Call us at 313-593-4776 or email us at email@example.com to ask a quick question or set up an admissions counseling appointment by phone or video.
- Attend a graduate information session. We frequently hold information sessions and open houses, both online and on campus, to help students learn more about our MBA and MS programs, dual-degree and online options, and the admission process.
Bring Your Own Device
The College of Business uses a "Bring Your Own Device" instructional model for graduate education. We recommend all graduate business students purchase a laptop computer that meets the "Bring Your Own Device" specifications. Laptops are required in several courses, each of which is noted each semester in the College's graduate Course Schedule (above).