You may be eligible to waive the College of Business GMAT/GRE graduate admission requirement if you meet one of the conditions listed below.
If you believe you qualify, select "Yes" when prompted in the Test Score section of the application for graduate admission.
The graduate admissions committee may require you to submit official GMAT or GRE scores even if you meet one of these conditions. The committee sometimes does this when additional information is necessary in order to reach an admission decision in its holistic review process. Also, the admissions committee will consider any GMAT and GRE scores you submit to the University, regardless of whether you qualify to receive the waiver.
- Have 3+ years of progressively-responsible, professional work experience and 3.2 (3.0 for MS applicants) cumulative or post-60 undergraduate GPA.
- Completed an undergraduate business or engineering degree from an AACSB- or ABET-accredited program within the previous 5 years with a 3.2 (3.0 for MS applicants) cumulative or post-60 GPA.
- Completed a graduate degree from a regionally accredited US-based institution, or an equivalent international degree.
- Passed all portions of any of the following certification exams: CAS, CFA, CFM, CMA, CPA, FRM, SOA, or a state bar exam.
- Are a member of the US armed services with 3+ years of service, or an honorably discharged veteran.
- Are a full-time, regular employee of the UM-system with a letter of recommendation from a supervisor or department/unit head who is familiar with your professional work.
- Completed an undergraduate degree from a program included in an articulation agreement with UM-Dearborn within the previous 5 years with a 3.2 (3.0 for MS applicants) cumulative or post-60 GPA (on a 4-point, US-equivalent scale).
- Completed at least 24 graduate hours in a program included in an articulation agreement within the previous 5 years with a 3.2 (3.0 for MS applicants) graduate GPA (on a 4-point, US-equivalent scale).
If you have any questions about the GMAT/GRE waiver, please contact the College of Business at email@example.com.