International Student Scholarship
The International Undergraduate Scholarship awards an annual scholarship of $10,000.
- International student that holds a valid visa
- GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Full-time degree-seeking enrollment at University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at UM-Dearborn
Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
The Fine Print
- GPA, at the time of admission, is used in determining scholarship eligibility.
- All scholarships are subject to review for renewal at the end of each academic year. All recipients must meet requirements of satisfactory academic progress and maintain a cumulative grade point average as articulated in their Terms and Conditions Form at the time of accepting the university scholarship online.