In light of the ongoing safety measures regarding the COVID-19 virus, we are open virtually to help students and employers.
FEDERAL & NONPROFIT CAREER FAIR 2021
To check the list of employers attending and sign up to participate:
- Visit https://cfplus.page.link/WepQ to browse the list of employers
- In the upper right corner, click the Login button to create an account.
- Build a complete profile that includes your resume.
- Schedules to meet with employers will be open on 10/25...So, stay tuned!
You can also download the Career Fair Plus app on your phone - download for iOS or download for Android.
Please refer to this checklist and this video to help you navigate through it or
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Upcoming Events and Workshops
Here's what's happening...
- 10/26 @ 11:00 am, Major and Career Exploration Workshop
- 10/27 @ 6:00 pm, Employer Spotlight: Brooksource
- 11/2 @ 11:00 am, Interviewing Workshop
Connecting with UM-Dearborn Alumni
Networking will be important throughout your life, and UM-Dearborn alumni are here to help! If you are looking for industry or career advice, take this opportunity to connect with the alumni in this database. This is a new project, so we are still building up the number of alumni, but feel free to get started.
Alumni can help with general mentoring, career and industry advice, informational interviews, job shadowing, mock interviews and more!
Fill out this brief form and you will be redirected to a database of alumni who have agreed to be contacted by UM-Dearborn students.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
If you are a UM-Dearborn alumni and would like to participate as a mentor, please fill out this brief form.
Quick Links for Additional Resources
How to Reach Us:
During the Fall 2021 semester, Career Services and Talent Gateway will be conducting university business both in-person and virtually.
- Both in-person (Fairlane Center North 280) and virtual hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- To visit our office in 280 FCN, you need to come through Fairlane Center South and go through the screener.
Need an appointment? Schedule one with a Career Coach!
UM-Dearborn is home to 6,725 undergraduate, 1,954 graduate and 104 doctoral students.