We help students and alumni succeed!
Career Services works to increase the success of our diverse students and constituents through career exploration, career planning, employment preparation, and job search skills. As a conduit for campus partners, we facilitate connections between our office, employers, community, students, and alumni. Career Services provides a wide range of events, resources, and guidance that will help YOU achieve your Career BEST!
Our role in Career Services is career education, job search, and self development. We operate to address the ever-changing career and economic developments of today and beyond.
We have numerous services available to help our students and alumni at any point in their career, including:
- Resume Critiques
- Mock Interviews
- Career Counseling
- Career Planning Class
- Career Fairs
- ......AND MUCH MORE!
- We post all off-campus positions (full-time and part-time) on Career Connections
- Those interested in working on-campus can apply here
- High school students seeking information about UM-Dearborn majors & careers click here
To learn more about what we have to offer, contact Career Services at 313-593-5020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Services Quick Links
Achieving Your Career BEST
Achieving your Career BEST is a Career Services Model that focuses on you!
The model focuses on four elements:
- Career BASICS: The essentials. Your foundation.
- Career EXPLORATION: Knowing what you do, could, or should bring.
- Career STRATEGIES: What’s your plan?
- Career TRANSITIONS: The world will always change.
Learn more about Achieving your Career BEST:
The Career BEST Model Ways to Achieve Your Career BEST Career Competencies from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
College Co-ops, Internships, and Outside Opportunities
Career Services Newsletters
Never miss an update - Read our monthly newsletters to stay up to date on the latest news, events, and career information!
Career Services EventsMore Events
There are no events at this time.