Henry Ford College and the University of Michigan-Dearborn have a lot more in common than just Evergreen Road. Both are committed to providing affordable, quality education to students from southeastern Michigan. This site was designed to provide you with all the tools necessary to make a smooth transition from HFC to continue your education as a Wolverine.

Visits to HFC Campus

Please visit us on the Henry Ford College campus in Building A, Room 117 (A-117) at one of the following dates:

  • Tuesday, March 10   |   9:30 AM - 2:30 PM 
  • Wednesday, March 25   |   9:30 AM - 2:30 PM 
  • Thursday, April 9   |   9:30 AM - 2:30 PM 
  • Tuesday, April 21   |   9:30 AM - 2:30 PM

Your Admissions Counselors

John Burklow

Niko Kanagawa, B.A.

39% of our student body transferred to UM-Dearborn.

Back to top of page