Programming, Helpful Websites, & Resources
For more information on our available events to join, check out our DAS VictorsLink Page.
Fall 2022 Event Recordings:
1. 5 Ways DAS Supports Faculty & students recording from October 19th, 2022. Learn more about how the DAS office supports faculty and students. You can view the 5 ways slides from the presentation as well.
2. DAS & CAPS Working Together to Support Students recording from October 26th, 2022. Learn more about how DAS & CAPS work together to support students on campus.
Summer 2022 Table Talk Tuesdays recorded interviews with four University Offices:
- Office of Trio Programs recording from June 7th, 2022. Learn more about the Office of TRIO programs and their upcoming Summer Bridge Program.
- Career Services recording from June 14th, 2022. Learn more about the services available to you from the Career Services office.
- Admissions office recording from June 28, 2022. Learn more about the Admissions office process and their role in your education at the university.
- Financial Aid office recording from July 12, 2022. Learn more about the Financial Aid office and how they assist students fund their education.
FALL 2021 Disability Awareness Month Recordings:
- Morphic Toolbar presentation recording from Wednesday, October 6th. Presented by Jane Berliss-Vincent, Assistive Technology Manager, Information and Technology Services from UM-Ann Arbor.
- Panel Discussion on the New Office of Academic Success recording from Wednesday, October 13th. Presented by Jessica LaGrange, Director of Academic Success & Sharon Lobdell, Program Manager & Tutoring Services Coordinator.
- Michigan Rehabilitation recording on Supporting DAS Students Differently from Tuesday, October 19th. This is presented by Yalonda Steele, Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor.
- Meet the DAS Staff recording from Wednesday, October 27th. Presented by Disability and Accessibility Services staff.
If you were unable to attend our live sessions, check out our UM-Dearborn Disability Services MiVideo channel or our DAS YouTube playlists.