Four-Credit Transition Initiative
The goal of the Four-Credit Transition Initiative is to move faculty from teaching three 3-credit courses a semester to two 4-credit courses, thus ultimately freeing up faculty time to focus on research, course development, implementing innovations in teaching or developing new programs.
Below are some helpful resources to help beginning to plan your transition!
- The planning guide provides some tools for faculty to examine their curriculum holistically and determine which courses to transition from 3-credits to 4-credits. Additionally, it discusses the process for changing courses/programs and addresses frequently asked questions about the process.
- The Hub has created a blog providing resources and guidance for thoughtful course redesign.
Whom do I contact for more information?
- Giannina Wilson (Academic Program Manager) - email@example.com
- Carla Vecchiola (Director of the Hub) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yunus Zeytuncu - email@example.com
- Marie Waung - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maureen Linker (Associate Provost) - email@example.com
- Mitch Sollenberger (Associate Provost) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Armen Zakarian (Vice Provost) - email@example.com