Here you will find the communications from the Office of the Provost.
- Provost Communication: End of Semester (December 6, 2021)
- Updates from the Provost Office (November 11, 2021)
- Scheduling & New System (CLSS) Project Update (October 29, 2021)
- Teaching Load Drop-In Sessions (October 25, 2021)
- Reducing Faculty Teaching Loads (October 18, 2021)
- Call for Faculty Vote on Summer 2021 Pass/No Record COVID Grading Option (September 17, 2021)
- Winter and Summer 2022 Faculty Accommodation & Exception Requests (September 16, 2021)
- Update: Important Return to Campus Faculty Information (September 14, 2021)
- Important Return to Campus Faculty Information (August 27, 2021)
- COVID Vaccination Exemption Procedure (August 4, 2021)
- Summer/Fall Updates (July 15, 2021)
- Faculty Promotions (May 21, 2021)
- Announcing the Appointment of Ghassan Kridli as Dean of CECS (May 20, 2021)
Communications Regarding COVID-19
University of Michigan-Dearborn leaders have been working with University of Michigan officials and health professionals to closely monitor the spread of COVID-19 over the past several months.
Find a full list of communications on this webpage.