Transfer Students

Many CEHHS students begin their academic careers in community colleges or at other four-year institutions and then transfer to UM-Dearborn to complete their preparation

The following resources provide information about the process of transferring to UM-Dearborn and the College of Education, Health, and Human Services for those students who want to complete their preparation in areas such as elementary or secondary education, children and families, or health and human services fields.

Prospective UM-Dearborn CEHHS students may contact the CEHHS Office of Student Success for Academic Advising.

Contact Information

This is an image of Jonathan Larson

Jonathan Larson
Academic Program Manager
[email protected]