During the Fall 2021 semester we’ll be conducting university business in-person and virtually. Our contact information and location are below.
Dean’s Office - Management Studies Office - Accounting and Finance Office
Phone number: 313-593-5248
Location: 141 Fairlane Center South
Our in-person office hours are:
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 - 6:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 pm
Beginning September 13, Monday-Friday, 8:00 - 5:00pm
Location: 168 Fairlane Center South
Phone number: 313-593-5460
Office Email - email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, your university ID number, and a detailed message. (Please do not use email to schedule appointments. Do that by phone or the virtual queue.)
In-person office hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Virtual office hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 pm
Directions for using the Virtual Queue
|Make sure you are logged into your umich.edu email account|
|Go to https://officehours.it.umich.edu/queue/345/|
|Set "Preferences" to receive a notification text when it's your turn.|
|Click "Join Queue."|
|When it's your turn, a yellow box with "Join Meeting" will pop up for you to click on.|
1. Thirty minute advising appointments are available in person or through video conferencing. You can schedule in two ways.
-Log into the Virtual Queue
-Call the COB Student Services Office at 313-593-5460.
2. Fifteen minute advising sessions are available each Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m by logging into the Virtual Queue. If you anticipate needing more time, please contact us to schedule a full advising appointment.
Transfer Inquiries and Deactive UM-Dearborn Students
Anyone interested in applying to UM-Dearborn or whose previous admission has become inactive should contact our transfer advisor, Cathy Boatin, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our office. You can find additional information and resources for your situation on the following pages
Phone number: 313-593-4776
Location: 166 Fairlane Center South
Master’s student academic advising and admission inquiries:
Visit https://umdearborn.edu/cob/graduate-programs/advising-and-registration or call 313-593-4776
In-person office hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm, extended to 6:00 pm September 1, 2, 7, 8.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Graduate Academic Advising
- Check out our advising and registration information for answers to the most commonly-asked questions about course registration, degree requirements, and graduation.
- We are available to advise you by email and by phone, too! Call 313-593-4776 or email email@example.com to ask your question or set up a phone appointment.
Graduate Program Admission Information
- View our admission process and criteria.
- Attend one of our virtual information sessions, which are offered periodically throughout the year. We'll provide an overview of our master's programs and discuss the admission process. You'll be able to live chat your questions. For attending, we will waive the $60 application fee. To be eligible, make sure to register.
- Speak with us by video chat, phone, or email. We would be glad to tell you more about our master's programs, review your transcripts, and answer your questions about admission. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: 285 Fairlane Center North
Our in-person office hours are:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00 pm
Academic Support Services
Student Resources for Working and Studying Remotely
Courses are still in session, even though campus-based courses have temporarily moved to an online format. We offer numerous resources to help students work and study remotely.
Business Communication Lab
The Business Communication Lab is currently offering online appointments in a video or chat modality. If you have any questions, please email the Director of the Business Communication Lab at email@example.com
DS tutoring is still available. Request a virtual appointment online.
Supplemental Instruction leaders are still available for select courses. Check the Supplemental Instruction discussion board in Canvas for information on how to request a virtual appointment.