For the sake of caution due to the COVID-19 virus, we have temporarily converted all campus-based courses and most student services to an online format. However, we are still working, still serving students, and still accepting applicants to our undergraduate and graduate programs.
The Student Services Office remains ready to answer your questions and concerns and can meet with students virtually while the office is closed. All current students are directed to email our office at email@example.com for all correspondence during this time. Emails will be acknowledged within 3 office hours.
Remote hours of operation are:
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Appointments: Advisors are available to advise you by email and Zoom (audio and/or video options). Please email the Student Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for an appointment or to be connected with an advisor. You must send the email from your umich email account. When composing your message, use the subject line "Advising Appointment"
In the body of your message, make sure to include:
- your full name
- your university ID number
- preferred days and times to schedule an appointment
- advisor preference, if you have one.
Our office will do our best to accommodate your preferred schedule during our hours of operation. You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment.
Questions: Please email our office at email@example.com with your questions/concerns. Be sure to include: your full name, your university ID number, and a detailed message. Your email will be acknowledged within the time frame stated above.
Inquiries and Non-Current UM-Dearborn Students
Anyone who is interested in applying to UM-Dearborn or whose previous admission has become deactive, should contact our transfer advisor, Cathy Boatin, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find additional information and resources for your situation on the...
- Check out our advising and registration information for answers to the most commonly-asked questions about course registration, degree requirements, and graduation.
- We are available to advise you by email and by phone, too! Email email@example.com to ask your question or set up a phone appointment.
Master's Program Admission Information
- View our admission process and criteria.
- Join our virtual information session on May 12, 12:00-1:00 pm EDT. We'll provide an overview of our master's programs and discuss the admission process. You'll be able to live chat your questions. For attending, we will waive the $60 application fee. To be eligible, make sure to register.
- Speak with us by video chat, phone, or email. We would be glad to tell you more about our master's programs, review your transcripts, and answer your questions about admission. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Support Services
Student Resources for Working and Studying Remotely
Courses are still in session, even though campus-based courses have temporarily moved to an online format. We offer numerous resources to help students work and study remotely.
DS tutoring is still available. Request a virtual appointment online.
Supplemental Instruction leaders are still available for select courses. Check the Supplemental Instruction discussion board in Canvas for information on how to request a virtual appointment.