Guided by scientific data and public health guidance, University of Michigan-Dearborn is committed to student success, academic excellence and creating access and opportunity for qualified students while protecting health and safety by minimizing the spread of COVID-19, both within our campus community and throughout our region.
Current Campus Information
- This fall UM-Dearborn is making a transitional return to campus, with more than 50% of classes taught in person or in hybrid fashion, and a return of campus student support resources, co-curricular activities and campus services.
- Students that need any assistance during this challenging time are encouraged to email DearbornCOVIDsupport@umich.edu or call 313-593-5056.
- Face coverings are required for all students, staff, faculty and visitors in indoor settings and on transportation, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are not required outdoors.
- Before coming to campus, all UM-Dearborn faculty, staff and students must complete the ResponsiBLUE daily health screening. All guests to campus must complete the ResponsiBLUE Guest.
- All University of Michigan students, faculty and staff are required to receive the COVID vaccine, with limited exceptions. This policy is effective immediately and subject to change as pandemic conditions evolve. Learn more on the Vaccination page.
- On-campus testing procedures and vaccinations clinic information.