For the health and safety of our campus and community, the University has canceled on-campus events until further notice. Instead we are offering virtual events that allow you to experience our vibrant campus, learn more about our excellent academic programs and great student life, and have the chance to talk with current students, faculty and staff.
Monthly Events for Prospective Students
Transfer Students - Virtual Drop-In Session
Do you have some quick questions for our admissions counselors?
Join our Virtual Transfer Drop-In (open from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET each weekday). Please be advised that these are first-come, first-served and that you may experience a wait of 5-15 minutes. If you cannot wait, you may also try our live chat, or contact us at email@example.com.
Pre-Recorded Info Sessions/Workshops
- Business Programs, Presented by the College of Business
- Engineering and Computer Science, Presented by the College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Financial Aid Workshop, Presented by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Health and Human Services, Presented by the College of Education, Health, & Human Services
- Letters and the Arts, Presented by the College of Arts, Sciences, & Letters
- Plants, Planets, and Pi, Presented by the College of Arts, Sciences, & Letters
- Social Interaction, Presented by the College of Arts, Sciences, & Letters
Contact Undergraduate Admissions
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions email account if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.