The College of Business welcomes students from the following universities to participate in a special Master's Program. We encourage applications from students with business and non-business majors.
- China Three Gorges University (CTGU), Yichang
- China University of Mining and Technology (CUMTB), Beijing
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), Wuhan
- National Ilan University (NIU), Yilan
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
- National Taipei University of Technology
- National University of Kaohsiung (NUK), Kaohsiung
- North China Electric Power University (NCEPU), Beijing
- University of Padua, Padova
- Wuhan University of Technology (WUT), Wuhan
- Xi'an Jiaotong University (XJTU), Xi'an
- Yuan Ze University (YZU), Taoyuan
1+1 and Master’s Programs
Students who are nearing completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree in any field of study, as well as students who have completed at least 24 credits in a master's program, are welcome to apply for admission to the following degrees:
- Master of Business Administration (36-48 credits, depending on previous business courses completed)
- Master of Science in Accounting (30 credits)
- Master of Science-Business Analytics (30 credits)*
- Master of Science in Finance (30-33 credits, depending on previous business courses completed)
- Master of Science-Information Systems (30 credits)*
- Master of Science-Supply Chain Management (30 credits)*
UM-Dearborn will consider transfers for up to six hours of appropriate graduate coursework taken at the student's home university.
Most 1+1 and Master's Program students enroll in 9-12 credits (3-4 courses) each fall semester (September-December) and winter semester (January-April). Students then typically complete any remaining degree requirements in one or both of the accelerated summer semesters (May-June and July-August). The MBA may require enrollment in an additional semester of study.
*STEM-designated programs. STEM students currently are eligible to receive extended time on their US student visas.