Effective Fall 2019 - Summer 2020
College of Business Graduate Tuition:
- Michigan resident: $400.00
- Non-Michigan resident: $400.00
The registration assessment includes fees for parking, health insurance, technology infrastructure, and student activities.
Cost per credit-hour, 1st-8th credits:
- Michigan resident: $745.00 plus graduate business premium*
- Non-Michigan resident: $1315.00 plus graduate business premium*
Cost per credit-hour, 9th credit and beyond:
- Michigan resident: $425.00 plus graduate business premium*
- Non-Michigan resident: $855.00 plus graduate business premium*
*Graduate (upper division) business course premium:
- All business courses at the 500-level and above are assessed an additional $200.00 per credit hour
Tuition and fees are due shortly after the semester begins, not when you register for courses. Several payment methods are available, including a monthly payment plan. Please see Student Accounts for payment policies and schedules.
Most students who have lived or worked outside the state of Michigan will be required to apply for classification as a Michigan resident. Review the guidelines for qualifying for resident (in-state) tuition. We recommend you submit your residency application at least 3 months before your first term of enrollment in order to ensure a timely response.
If you are classified as a non-Michigan resident, you may qualify to receive the Non-Residential Tuition Scholarship, which covers 80% of the difference between resident and non-resident tuition.