Tuition, Fees & Payment
College of Business Graduate Tuition
Fall 2022-Summer 2023
Registration assessment each term:
- Michigan resident: $200.00
- Non-Michigan resident: $200.00
The registration assessment includes fees for parking, health insurance, technology infrastructure, and student activities.
Cost per credit-hour, 1st-8th credits:
- Michigan resident: $870.00 plus graduate business premium*
- Non-Michigan resident: $1546.00 plus graduate business premium*
Cost per credit-hour, 9th credit and beyond:
- Michigan resident: $485.00 plus graduate business premium*
- Non-Michigan resident: $905.00 plus graduate business premium*
*Graduate (upper division) business course premium:
- All business courses at the 500-level and above are assessed an additional $200.00 per credit hour
Complete University of Michigan-Dearborn tuition information
Tuition and fees are due shortly after the semester begins, not when you register for courses. Several payment methods are available, including a monthly payment plan. Please see Student Accounts for payment policies and schedules.
Most students who have lived, worked, or attended a college or university outside the state of Michigan will be required to apply for classification as a Michigan resident. Review the guidelines for qualifying for resident (in-state) tuition. We recommend you submit your residency application at least three months before your first term of enrollment, if possible, in order to ensure your case is resolved before the start of the semester.
If you are classified as a non-Michigan resident, you may qualify to receive the Non-Resident Tuition Scholarship, which covers most of the difference between resident and non-resident tuition.
College of Business Graduate Office
19000 Hubbard Drive
Dearborn, MI 48126
View on Map