Access Request Form Procedure
Choose from the list of application forms below, the system you are requesting access to. You will need to complete a separate request form for each application. ITS does not grant broad access to any systems. When filling out an access request please make sure to clearly define what part of that system you need access to. If you are unsure what to request, your supervisor will be able to help you. You will need to provide the name of your supervisor, and an approval task will be sent to them that must be completed before access can be granted. Because further internal approval may be needed your request may take a few days to be fulfilled.
The following training is required to be completed prior to all user access request submissions. Not completing these training sessions will cause delay in the processing of your request.
- Dearborn FERPA & Data Security
[RO100 FERPA at U-M can be taken by UMAA employees instead]
- DCE101 U-M Data Protection and Responsible Use
Standard Practice Guides
Acceptable use is governed by the following Standard Practice Guides:
- SPG 601.07 “Responsible Use of Information Resources"
- SPG 601.12 “Institutional Data Resource Management Policy"
- UM Dearborn Policy: Reporting/Data Access and Acceptable Use Policy
Access Request Forms
- Banner Access Request Form
- Degree Works Access Request Form
- WebFocus Access Request Form
- UC4 Access Request Form
- Sponsored Account Creation
- Perceptive Content (ImageNow) Access Request Form
- Salesforce Access Request Form
These forms can be used to request or change your access for a given application.
Changes in access privileges may be required if an employee is assigned different job duties, transfers to a different department, or leaves the University.
- Employees requesting additional access should use the Access Request Forms above
- To remove access from an employee, send an email to the ITS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide specific information on the type of change needed.