Resources & Contact Information

As a veteran, it is not only important to know how to access the resources that can help you succeed in college, but life too...

The following resources and contact information is to connect military affiliated and veterans student to services while attending the University of Michigan-Dearborn.

Campus Resources

Federal Resources

The number of State and Federal Resources may be overwhelming. Veteran Services can assist you in finding the appropriate resource a Military-Affiliated Student may need.

For information pertaining to the VA Certification Process at UM-Dearborn, please refer to the Veteran Affairs Certification page.

The following Federal resources may be useful for your educational endeavor.

State Resources

County Veteran Service Offices

If you have not filed a claim with the VA, or have questions about an existing claim, the County Veteran Service Officers are there to assist you.

It is highly recommended that each person who has separated from the Armed Forces, go through the VA rating process. By doing so, a veteran may be eligible for additional VA benefits, including educational assistance through Veteran Readiness and Employment (Chapter 31).

If you would like more information regarding this process, contact our office.

Veteran Services

2113 - James C. Renick University Center
4901 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
View on Map