Do you have questions about your schedule, want to create a graduation plan, or just need to bounce ideas off someone? Are you facing challenges at home, work, or school that are affecting your studies? Thinking about what to do after graduation but not sure where to start? Talk to us! Our advisors are available in-person and virtually by appointment or by email. You may also self-schedule an appointment through your student portal.
When CASL Advising needs to contact you, we will do so through your UM-Dearborn email account. Please check your account regularly. Recognition of your scholarship by the Dean’s List, temporary registration holds, as well as academic discipline decisions are sent by email only.
How to Reach Us
We continue to conduct university business both in-person and virtually. We have staff on campus daily. Our contact information and location is below.
There are 3 ways to schedule an advising appointment:
- Self-schedule through your student portal
- Email us with your name, student ID#, availability, reason for appointment and preference for in-person or virtual, and we will schedule an appointment for you.
- Call us at 313-593-5293.
We look forward to working with you.
Our in-person office hours are:
- Mondays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Tuesdays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesdays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursdays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Fridays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm