Alumni of UM-Dearborn are eligible to participate in Alumni Enrichment coursework one full term after graduation has been confirmed. The Alumni Enrichment Program is not available to students currently enrolled in a degree or certificate program.
- Courses taken under alumni enrichment status appear as pass or fail on your transcript. Therefore, only courses approved to use the pass/fail grading option may be elected.
- Alumni Enrichment students benefit from a reduced per-credit-hour assessment. The student is responsible for that cost as well as any registration and technology fees, and any course premiums and laboratory/course fees that may be assessed for specific courses.
- Alumni enrichment students are limited to enrolling for nine credit hours of undergraduate coursework (not to exceed three courses) in a single four-month term.
- Students may not enroll in courses in the field in which you majored or minored as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Students must meet all regular course prerequisites.
- Internship and cooperative education courses are not available to alumni enrichment students.
Complete the Online Non-Degree Application – select “Alumni Enrichment”
Completed non-degree applications will be accepted until the first day of class each semester.