Admitted Non-Degree Students

If you were admitted in one of the following programs, please review the next steps below to take care of campus business and register for classes:

  • Alumni Enrichment Students (AE)
  • International and Exchange Guest*
  • Personal Enrichment Students (PE)
  • Post-Degree Teacher Certification
  • Prospective Degree Students (PDS)
  • Undergraduate Certificate Programs
  • Undergraduate Guest Students

*International guest/exchange students will work with the Office of International Affairs (OIA) and their sponsoring academic unit and advisor to assist them with any questions they may have regarding the University, academic advising, and registration procedures. OIA can be reached by phone at 313-583-6600 or by email at [email protected].

For Dual Enrollment Students, please find specialized information.

We encourage you to direct any immediate inquiries to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions email account which is actively monitored: [email protected].

Next Steps

Office of Undergraduate Admissions

Outside 1600 - Social Sciences Building
4901 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
View on Map
Phone: 313-593-5300
Fax: 313-436-9167