Accepting a scholarship from UM-Dearborn
You must review the Terms and Conditions and accept your University Scholarships online through the Financial Aid & Scholarship Self Service Portal. University Scholarship offers will be listed on the Award Offer Tab. The option to Accept will be listed in a drop-down menu to the right of the scholarship name. This change can be saved by selecting Submit at the bottom of the page. Once accepted, the Terms and Conditions can be reviewed under the Resources tab.
- VISIT Financial Aid & Scholarship Self Service Portal
- ENTER UniqueName and Password
- SELECT Financial Aid Tab > Financial Aid & Scholarships > Award Offer
- FIND The offered scholarship and accept the award
- READ The terms and conditions after initiating the accept
- SUBMIT The award decisions at the bottom of the page
The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships offers viewed using the Financial Aid & Scholarship Self Service Portal are subject to change at any time for a variety of reasons. Other financial aid offers listed along with your scholarship(s) may be tentative or incomplete.