McKinley Cafe in the University Center, Mug Life Cafe in Mardigian Library, and Vending Services offer a wide variety of meals, snacks, and beverages.
Whether it’s your morning coffee before class, a between-classes lunch, or an evening bite; with many fantastic options to choose from, we’ve got you covered.
Contact us at 313-593-0936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
McKinley Cafe, located in the University Center, is your one stop shop for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Here you can get items from the Deli, the Grille or the Expo, Piping Hot Pizza, Famous Mac & Cheese, Delicious Soups, Salad Bar, Grab & Go items, Assorted Beverages, and Starbucks.
Visit McKinley Cafe Monday through Thursday 10:00 AM-6 PM.
Mug Life Cafe
A newly renovated coffee shop, Mug Life, is located in Mardigian Library. Drop in during the day or evening study time and enjoy a variety of Sandwiches, Soups, Snacks, Starbucks and Jamba Juice Smoothies. Open 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Monday-Thursday.
Pre-Paid Meal Options
Satisfy Your Search for Tasty Refreshment with Ease!
Join the UM-Dearborn Meal Plan. The plan places the power in the palm of your hand, either on your phone or your meal card!
The UM-Dearborn Meal Plan is a declining balance program which is similar to a debit account. Each time you make a purchase at one of our outlets with your Meal Plan Card or Phone QR Code, the amount is automatically deducted from your available balance.
Use your Meal Plan at the following convenient campus locations:
- McKinley Café-University Center
- Mug Life Café-Mardigian Library
Choose your plan today:
- Meal Plan Cards must be purchased or reloaded in store during business hours.
- Meal Plan Phone QR Codes are available for purchase or reloading online anytime at www.toasttab.com/mckinleycafe/giftcards.
Meal Plan funding is non-refundable for both cards and codes. You choose the dollar amount to add that is right for you each time you reload.
UM-Dearborn Dining by Picasso Restaurant Group is happy to assist you with additional information. Please contact us at 313-593-0936 or email@example.com
- Conveniently located throughout our campus facilities
- State-of-the-art soda and snack machines
- All machines equipped with credit card readers
- Wide product variety for students, staff & faculty.
- Touchscreen/video monitors on machines-displays nutritional and other information
- Commitment to M-Healthy nutritious offerings
For more vending information or assistance please call 313-593-5076 or visit one of our campus cafes.