Welcome to the Fairlane Center at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
Meeting space, two buildings and two colleges at the Fairlane Center.
Meeting space at the Fairlane Center at 19000 Hubbard Drive, adjacent to UM-Dearborn’s main campus on Evergreen, offers nearly 22,000 square feet of meeting, conference and event rental space. With 10 meeting rooms, from the 1,200 sq. ft. classrooms to a 5,400 banquet room and many rooms in-between. Many of the rooms offer configurable space for you to host your next meeting or special event. The Fairlane Center is centrally located in Wayne County and in metro-Detroit offering plenty of free visitor parking on surface lots near the building’s north entrance.
The complex is comprised of two buildings, Fairlane Center North and South, adjoined through a hallway, allowing for inside travel as event rooms are situated in both locations.
Both the College of Business and the College of Education Health and Human Services, as well as academic classrooms, are housed at Fairlane Center throughout the north and south buildings. Rental meeting rooms, study lounges, numerous quiet study rooms, and the Picasso Deli also reside here, creating a distinct synergy of academia and social gathering space.
For more information
Fairlane Center is located at 19000 Hubbard Drive in Dearborn. Please reach out to the University Unions & Events team at 313-583-6330 for more information or use the Space and Reservations Form to make an event request.
- The south building is home to the College of Business, College of Education Health and Human Services, and several classrooms and meeting rooms available for rent, and the Picasso Deli Fairlane.
- The north building houses a wide range of conference rooms and social spaces that are perfect for accommodating guests seeking a one-room meeting, a conference with plenary and workshop sessions, or special reception.
Fall 2023 Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday/Sunday: CLOSED (Open for UUE Approved Events)