Indoor Digital Signage
University Unions & Events uses indoor and outdoor digital screens to communicate information about scheduled events to our community.
University Unions & Events uses indoor digital screens to communicate information about scheduled events to our community.
Our digital network displays are located inside the James C. Renick University Center and Fairlane Center. UM-Dearborn departments and student organizations may request to include their events on our signs.
Indoor Digital Signage requirements and notices
- Event must be sponsored by a UM-Dearborn department or student organization.
- Event must be held on campus.
- Events must be submitted least 1 week in advance.
- Files must be submitted as jpeg, png, or powerpoint. Landscape orientation is preferred.
- Messages will run for a maximum of two (2) weeks before an event.
- Messages must promote a specific event or University announcement/deadline.