Creating Connections and Community at UM-Dearborn
We are proud to unite the campus and foster connection, bringing together our students, faculty and staff and the community as we provide services as well as space to study, gather, meet and eat. University Unions & Events meets these needs by providing communal union space, conference space and dining spaces primarily in the University Center, Fairlane Center and the Union at Dearborn.
University Unions and Events is currently closed for the Fall Semester due to the situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. Most services in the University Center are operating remotely. If you have further questions, feel free to contact the Information Center at 313-583-6330 or by email at email@example.com
Our service areas include:
- Meeting & event spaces and audio/visual services
- Catering and retail dining services through UM-Dearborn Dining by Picasso Restaurant Group
- Mcard / Photo ID services for students, faculty, and staff
- The Union at Dearborn Leasing & Housing Options
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- University of Michigan Credit Union
- Quiet study room locations: Fairlane Center North & South
- ATM locations: University Center Atrium, Fairlane Center South near Picasso Deli, Union at Dearborn/Victors Den
We also manage the Information Services Desk located in the University Center on our main campus and information stations at Fairlane Center North and the Union at Dearborn, where one of our staff members can provide you accurate and timely information about campus resources, services and events.
If you have any questions about our services, please get in touch with us. Our team is here and ready to connect with you. Contact 313-583-6330 or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.