Creating Connections and Community at UM-Dearborn
We are proud to unite the campus and foster connection, bringing together our students, faculty and staff and the community as we provide services as well as space to study, gather, meet and eat. University Unions & Events meets these needs by providing communal union space, conference space and dining spaces primarily in the University Center, Fairlane Center and the Union at Dearborn.
Our service areas include:
- On-campus spaces for meetings, conferences and social events
- Audiovisual equipment and support in all of our facilities
- Catering and retail dining services through UM-Dearborn Dining by Picasso Restaurant Group
- Photo ID services for students, faculty and staff
- University of Michigan Credit Union
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore
We also manage the Information Services Desk located in the University Center on our main campus and information stations at Fairlane Center North and the Union at Dearborn, where one of our staff members can provide you accurate and timely information about campus resources, services and events.
If you have any questions about our services, please get in touch with us. Our team is here and ready to connect with you. Contact 313-583-6330 or you may email us at email@example.com.