2022 - 2023 School Year
The 2022-2023 school year open enrollment for new families began on Monday, February 14th. All placements are secured on a first come first serve basis.
2022 - 2023 Enrollment
Open enrollment for the 2022 - 2023 School Year began February 14th.
Families will be enrolled on a first-come, first-serve basis for the school year: August 30th, 2022 through June 16th, 2023
Required Documentation for Enrollment:
- Completed Application Packet
- Contract Agreement
- Registration Fee of $50, Non-Refundable
- Assessment Fee of $50, Non-Refundable
- Materials Fee of $150, Non-Refundable
- Updated Health Appraisal
- Copy of your child's Immunization Records
- Copy of your child's Birth Certificate or Proof of Birth
- Policies and Agreements Form
- Child Information (Emergency Contact) Form
- Child Intake Form - link provided in enrollment email
- Denver Assessment - completed before child's first day
Applications will not be accepted without all of the listed components.
The Kindergarten Waiver is for any student looking to enroll in the Kindergarten program and will turn 5 years of age between September 1, 2022 and December 1, 2022.
Once you have submitted your application your child will automatically be placed on a waiting list for placement. Processing of applications is anticipated to take up to 10 business days. After your application has been processed you will receive a Contract Agreement that must be signed and returned to the ECEC Office along with the $250.00 enrollment fee and all required enrollment paperwork. Spaces are not confirmed until contract, payment, and enrollment paperwork are received.
Please verify that the information on the Contract of Service is correct, review & sign the document and return with ALL additional paperwork to the ECEC Front Desk within one week WITH PAYMENT to confirm your child's placement.
The Contract of Service along with payment confirm your child's enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year. Contract of Service agreements, payment & paperwork received after the due date specified are not guaranteed.