The following are forms commonly used by students in the College of Education, Health, and Human Services. Other university forms can be found at the Office of the Registrar's webpage.
College of Education, Health, and Human Services Forms
- Add/Drop Form – This form is used to add or drop courses when web registration is not available. Students should check the Academic Calendar for deadlines and impact on fees for adding and dropping. There may also be financial aid implications when adding or dropping a course.
- Change of Degree/Concentration Form (Undergraduate) – This form is used when an undergraduate student wishes to change major(s) or minor(s) or transfer to a different unit.
- Change of Degree/Concentration Form (Graduate) – This form can be found on the Graduate Studies Forms page. It should be used by current students requesting a change of degree program or concentration.
- Graduate Guest Application – This form is used to apply for graduate guest student status when an individual is not currently enrolled in a graduate program at University of Michigan-Dearborn but wishes to take a course here at the graduate level.
- Graduate Readmission Application – This form is for students previously enrolled in a graduate program at University of Michigan-Dearborn who have not registered for any courses here for over 12 months.
- Incomplete Contract Form – This form is used when a student requests permission to complete essential assignments after the official end of a term. This form must be filled out in conjunction with the instructor who has the authority to grant the incomplete.
- Independent Study Contract – This form is used to detail the agreement between a faculty member and a student who wishes to study or research a topic that is not otherwise taught through a standard UM-Dearborn course. An authorization form must also be completed.
- Phase III Form – This form is used when a student has met all requirements in Phase II of the four-phase checklist and is ready to begin taking their EDD (methods) courses.
- Petition Form – This form is used for requesting an exception to regular rules governing program completion. Make sure to include a solid justification for your request and attach any supporting documentation.
- Registration Override Request- This form should be utilized by students requesting overrides for CEHHS courses. Please take stock of the required pre-requisites, co-requisites, and restrictions in the course calendar. If the course requires instructor permission, please attach proof of instructor permission to the form (typically an email chain).
- Request for Transfer of Graduate Credit (PDF)- This form is used to request graduate coursework credits earned at another accredited institution to be transferred toward a University of Michigan-Dearborn graduate degree. Please complete the form and submit any supporting documents to the appropriate academic unit.
- Transcript Evaluation Request Form – This form is used to request a transcript evaluation for the post-degree or Master of Arts in Teaching programs.
- Undergraduate Readmission Application – This form is for students previously enrolled in an undergraduate program at University of Michigan Dearborn who have not registered for courses here for over 12 months
- Withdrawal Form – This form is used when students wish to discontinue all of their courses for the semester. Students should check the academic calendar for deadlines and impact on fees for withdrawing from the semester.