CASL Staff Engagement
The CASL Staff Engagement Committee is charged with recognizing non-instructional employees for their contributions to the College, showing appreciation for their dedicated service, and fostering a positive, collegial workplace through the planning and implementation of events, programs, and activities.
Our programs include:
Celebrating each staff member's anniversary date.
Recognizing the good work being done by a CASL staff member.
Welcoming new CASL staff -- "New Kid on the Block" initiative
Organizing all-CASL-staff events
- Volunteering at the Friends for Animals of Metro Detroit -- March 2022 and March 2023.
- Holiday lunch and White Elephant gift exchange -- December 2021 and December 2022.
- Creativity and Ideation Workshop -- May 2021.
- Remote monthly coffee hours.
- Virtual "What's Cooking in CASL" -- December 2020.
- April 2020 -- Who's that CASL Baby? Staff baby picture guessing game.
- "What's Cooking in CASL" -- March 2020.
- True Colors -- October 2019.
Spotlighting a staff member in CASL's newsletter: CASL Connect (see some below)
Spotlight on CASL Staff Member Ragen Wingate
Spotlight on CASL Staff Member Michelle Rahman
Spotlight on CASL Staff Member Gwen Darga
Spotlight on CASL Staff Member Angela Palek
Do you know CASL staff members who have gone above and beyond their job duties to do something for you or your program? If so, let them know just how much you appreciate their efforts by nominating them for our "Celebrating All Staff Loyalty" award.
Awardees will have their submission creatively displayed in one of the display cases in the CASL Building for the semester nominated. Then following the semester, that group of awardees will go into a drawing for a special prize!
If you have any questions, please contact the CASL Staff Engagement committee.
We would like to hear from you -- what ideas do you have for staff engagement events, programs or activities? Simply submit an idea and one of us will follow up with you for more information!