Students and Teaching
Academic Standards Committee
Digital Signage Requests for Building Monitors
Digital signs are used throughout the College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters (CASL):
- To broadcast Emergency information and instructions
- To inform the CASL community of upcoming CASL events and courses
- To inform the community of CASL faculty, staff, students and alumni in the news
- To inform the community of university news or information which impacts the CASL community
- Use of high resolution color backgrounds and graphics is recommended.
- Pictures and images may not violate any copyright restrictions.
- Use of specific individual(s) image(s) must have their written permission to use image, submitted with appropriate forms.
- Any use of University of Michigan logos must follow university policy.
- CASL Dean or designee reserves the right to refuse posting any digital signage.
Approved requests are forwarded to Greg Taylor for implementation.
Unapproved requests are returned to the requestor.