CASL Faculty and Staff Resources
Digital signs are used throughout the College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters (CASL):
- To broadcast Emergency information and instructions
- To inform the CASL community of upcoming CASL events and courses
- To inform the community of CASL faculty, staff, students and alumni in the news
- To inform the community of university news or information which impacts the CASL community
- Use of high-resolution color backgrounds and graphics is recommended.
- Pictures and images may not violate any copyright restrictions.
- Use of specific individual(s) image(s) must have their written permission to use image, submitted with appropriate forms.
- Any use of University of Michigan logos must follow university policy.
- CASL Dean or designee reserves the right to refuse posting any digital signage.
Unapproved requests are returned to the requestor.
- General Drupal and webpage training and best practices
- CASL webpage editors, content owners and ambassadors (as of August 2023)
- Profile page updates
- Web Team support via the Web Project Request Form
- CASL webpage ambassadors can assist those with active Formstack forms (as of August 2023)
- Video Policy | University of Michigan-Dearborn (umdearborn.edu).
- Video Upload Form for videos to be posted on the campus YouTube channel and on web pages.
- Current Student Communications Request. To communicate with a specified group of students, you will work with a digital communication specialist in External Relations. To make a request, please fill out the form.
- The Reporter and campus news. Send your information to Writer/Managing Editor Sarah Tuxbury.